traumahawk

traumahawk

Friday, January 20, 2012

WELCOME


Hi, my name is Traumahawk; I am a diehard Seahawks fan and a daily contributor to the Seahawks.net fan site and Twitter. Over the last couple of years I have been thinking about creating a blog where I can speak my mind in an uncensored kind of way. Not that I expect using much bad language but if you know me you would know that political correctness is not my strong suit. I am honest and I speak my mind. You can expect that my blog will focus on the Seattle Seahawks but I plan to rant about anything, from travel, to politics and healthcare.
I am a complete virgin at this so hopefully some of my more blog savvy friends will come to my rescue soon (yes @JonathanDalar and @zebulondak I mean you lol) and we can make this a fun place. Feel free to speak your mind here, you will not be censored but you can expect a reply from me, and sometimes that might be more than you were bargaining for ;o)

I don’t claim to be official or in any way related to the Seahawks organization, nor do I claim to do this professionally or base my opinions on actual game film cuts, most of my opinions will be based on my gut feeling, previous life experiences, YouTube clips and games actually watched. Other themes other than football will resort from similar sources. I am not an attention seeker (did not want to use bad language on my first post lol) just a guy that likes to chat, so if you are looking for breaking news or glamour your probably clicked on the wrong page, but if you are looking for a blog for real man (or women) that want to speak their mind, then WELCOME.
Anyways, pretty pathetic first rant, but that’s all I got for today. See you soon, don’t be a stranger :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment